Charlotte Kennels has a cattery located in a sunny corner on the opposite end from the dogs. We have kitty condos. Our cattery is a living room type setting complete with ceiling to floor windows and a bird’s eye view of the bird feeders. Each condo is kept spotlessly clean. Fresh litter is provided daily along with clean water at all times. We supply kitty beds that are lined with fleece.
We have added a kitty cat play room. Each guest gets to enjoy for an hour each day. It includes scratching posts, lots of climbing areas, a viewing window and of course, a very active bird feeder!
- Each guest is required to have documentation from a veterinarian on immunizations. We require RABIES and FELINE DISTEMPER. Please have your veterinarian fax the records to us prior to boarding at 704-821-1329
- We strongly encourage flea and tick protection. Upon arrival your pet will be evaluated. If fleas are found we will treat with an approved flea medication (Frontline, Advantage). You will receive a minimal charge.
- For boarding kitties we request that you provide your pets food from home. Due to the variations in diets we do not provide food. Please pack kibble in Ziplock baggies labeled per feeding. All canned food needs to have the pets name clearly printed on the can. Please do not bring entire bags of food.
- If you choose to pick your pet up after the 8-12 window, and your pet does not receive a bath, you will be charged a “Day Boarding” fee on your departure day. This applies to boarding pets.
- All medications must be in the original container. Medications are charged $2.00 per administration. Please include:
- Pet’s Name
- Name of medication and strength
- Dosage per day. Please let us know on arrival if you have administered medication for the day.