Charlotte Kennels has a cattery located in a sunny corner on the opposite end from the dogs. We have kitty condos. Our cattery is a living room type setting complete with ceiling to floor windows and a bird’s eye view of the bird feeders. Each condo is kept spotlessly clean. Fresh litter is provided daily along with clean water at all times. We supply kitty beds that are lined with fleece.
We have added a kitty cat play room. Each guest gets to enjoy for an hour each day. It includes scratching posts, lots of climbing areas, a viewing window and of course, a very active bird feeder!
- Each guest is required to have documentation from a veterinarian on immunizations. We require RABIES and FELINE DISTEMPER. Please have your veterinarian fax the records to us prior to boarding at 704-821-1329
- We strongly encourage flea and tick protection. Upon arrival your pet will be evaluated. If fleas are found we will treat with an approved flea medication (Frontline, Advantage). You will receive a minimal charge.
- We feed IAMS and Purina One dry food. Each guest is given wet food in the AM. If you would like for your pet to have a special diet please bring it prepackaged with your pet’s name.
- Medications can be administered for a charge of $1.00 per dose.. Please bring medications in an airtight container with:
- Pet’s Name
- Name of medication and strength
- Dosage per day. Please let us know on arrival if you have administered medication for the day.